Saturday, February 07, 2009

Before and after

I have a confession to make. When choosing photos for this blog, vanity often dictates that the most flattering photos end up on this page. So I think it's time for you to see what really happens to me at the end of the day, when I'm less than picture perfect.



When I found this giant smoked turkey leg at a San Antonio street fair, it looked absolutely delicious. Three hours later, I changed my mind. Seriously though, it tasted pretty good...in the beginning.



Bright and cheerful outside Macy's in NYC at 8am; tired and grumpy waiting for a bus outside MOMA at 6pm. Did I mention that I had broken my toe a week earlier? Limping around NYC on a swollen foot for a whole day was probably not a good idea.




Happy outside the Vacaville factory outlet in the morning, very happy with my shopping bags in the evening. What you won't see is the photo of me opening the credit card bill the following month :-(

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

Same here! I always always make sure only the most flattering photos of myself are uploaded onto my blog and Facebook albums. Reason why I don't like my pictures taken with other people's camera *LOL*