Sunday, September 26, 2010

40 & Fabulous

Thanks to the urging of my beautiful friend, Sharon Wong, I decided to usher in my fortieth birthday in style. Since we were aiming for nothing less than the best, my friends and I headed for a champagne brunch at the Ritz Carlton in Singapore, which coincided with the Formula 1 Singapore weekend.


"Sunshine Bouquet"- a gift from Sharon, while posing with Lu Meng and her sons



Sharon flew back from Germany just to attend my birthday, while Kon and Stef were the first to arrive leading to the first of many toasts.

Posing with Li Ki and Rajen, and the whole birthday ensemble

The champagne flowed, the sashimi was sublime, the foie gras was excellent and the chocolate souffle to die for. Not to mention the generous presents ! But above all else, I walked away with an overwhelming sense of gratefulness to be surrounded by the love and company of good friends.

Here's to the fabulous forties!!

No comments: