Thursday, November 11, 2010

Marina Bay Sands Skypark

When I was offered the opportunity to chair the 2010 HR Asia Summit at Marina Bay Sands in exchange for a stay at MBS, I gladly accepted. The view from the 57th floor Skypark is phenomenal and it's no wonder that the Skypark has quickly become one of Singapore's must-see tourist attractions. And because I was a house guest, the normal SGD20 entry fee was waived, so I took the opportunity to share it with my "family" in Singapore - Lu Meng, Jimmy and my godsons, Justin and Jared, who dropped by one evening for a visit.


View of Singapore skyline from my 37th floor room at Marina Bay Sands


Aunty Jo Jo enjoying the night views of Marina Bay with Justin and Jared


The Chang family posing by the infinity pool on the 57th floor Skypark

No comments: