Saturday, September 19, 2009

This and that...

It's been six months since my mid-career break started and I'm still loving it! The time has been devoted to resting the body and spirit, and developing personal interests. I'm supposed to have written a book by now, but hey...all these blog posts count for something don't they?

Spent most of April - June travelling. July/Aug was devoted to the Back2BBGS mega reunion at the Pavilion. For most of August & September, I've started to meet headhunters and attend interviews. Am getting close to deciding on a role - a regional OD & LD position - with a start date yet to be determined.

O yes...I also attended an Anthony Robbins "Unleash the Power Within" program and walked on white-hot coals....and that was the easy part! Started eating more healthily, exercising regularly and breathing properly so watch out world ;-)




This week, I'm back in Malaysia - spending time with my parents in Penang and attending the twins' birthday party in KL. Will be back in Singapore next week and start making some decisions. So watch this space...

No comments: