Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas with the Changs

So blessed to spend Christmas this year with the Changs - my family in Singapore.  This year, we headed to the Royal China at Raffles Hotel for dim sum.


My godsons, Justin (in checks) and Jared (in blue shirt) are incredibly patient with their lunatic Aunty Jojo.  We have so many fun and crazy conversations and I have really enjoyed seeing these boys grow into fine young men. Yes, I have been reminded time and time again not to hug in public but do I care?


Lu Meng and I first met in classroom 30 years ago and have been good friends ever since. God has been very good the both of us and we are eternally grateful for His wonderful grace.


The Chang family, including daddy Jimmy Chang, are my de facto family in Singapore.  We've had so many Sunday dinners together that we often miss each other if too many weeks go by without our regular catch up.  Especially when I'm travelling.

No comments: