Saturday, February 23, 2008

Never pay retail again

I made my annual pilgrimage to the COACH store at Vacaville Premium Outlets today, and there was a SALE on! Hoooraay!

I discovered the wonder of premium outlets during my first trip to San Francisco in 2006. All the brand names are lined up side-by-side and offer 30- 60% discounts all year round! And the designs are only half a season behind...how wonderful is that?! Although I've been cynical of American culture in the past, this is one practice that's worth embracing.



Aunty Jo-Jo is a COACH-aholic and proud of it!

It's good to see that I'm not the only one who's caught the shopping bug. The COACH store was filled with people scouring shelves, and rummaging through clearance bins. Even my sister finally gave in, and bought her first COACH handbag. Who wouldn't when a gorgeous purse is reduced from US$200 to US$70? An absolute bargain!




Aunty Jo-Jo sneaking back into the apartment with all her shopping!

As you can see, I also stopped at the Clarks outlet and picked up 3 pairs of ultra comfy shoes. Also visited the GAP and Ralph Lauren stores but didn't find anything interesting. Thank goodness...my bags are already packed to the brim. Hmmm...maybe I should visit the Samsonite store...

Long live premium outlets!

No comments: