Friday, December 31, 2010

Season's Greetings from Joanna (2010)


Dear Family and Friends,

As day breaks over the last day of 2010, I pause to reflect and count the many blessings that have taken place this year. More than any year, this has been a year filled with new beginnings, in body, mind, heart and spirit.

You must have many memories to share as well and I thank you for the honour of sharing some of my highlights with you...

  • Starting my own business, Five Talents Consulting, in Singapore is a long-cherished dream come true. HR consulting and leadership development programs are the focus and I'm delighted to report that we signed our first deal yesterday! Hip, hip, hooray!
  • Celebrating my 40th birthday in style with a champagne brunch at the Ritz Carlton in the embrace of some of my dearest friends and ending the day watching my first ever Formula 1 race live
  • Riding a camel into the Sahara desert to spend a magical night under the stars
  • Wandering around the ancient souks of Marrakech and enjoying the sights, sounds and smells of mysterious Morocco. The men were pretty hot too! ;-)
  • Falling in love with my Saviour all over again while attending New Creation Church, believing and enjoying unmerited favour and restful increase
  • Spending a week at Date with Destiny with Anthony Robbins in Bali learning about moving towards love and contribution, and channeling abundance into places of scarcity
  • Starting a fitness regime by eating properly, joining a gym and exercising with a personal trainer has resulted in a 3-inch loss all round and I'm fitting back into clothes I wore ten years ago! :-)
  • Visiting Perth and Melbourne in August and it was wonderful to re-connect with old friends while making new ones
  • Showing off sparkling Singapore to a host of visitors who dropped by throughout the year: Rene from Switzerland, Corrine from US, Grace from Australia, my parents from Penang, and the Lums from KL
  • Spending quality time with all my godkids: Justin and Jared in Singapore, Kiersten and Katelynn in KL and Alyssa in Melbourne
Wow...even as I'm writing this, my heart is so filled with joy and gratefulness, and I'm excited to think that a fresh new year awaits with still more blessings and abundance to enjoy!

So here's wishing you and your family the highest favour, deepest love and greatest blessing for 2011.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: