Monday, August 13, 2007

USA - Los Angeles



The City of Angels was the first US city I visited in 2000.

After seeing so much of LA on television over the years, the real experience fell a little flat. It was hotter, dustier and noisier than I imagined. But it was real.

The tour of Hollywood homes was hilarious. I've got tons of photos of houses and front lawns, but no idea who they belong to. But I did see Henry Winkler's (a.k.a the Fonz) police patrol car. That was probably the most exciting thing I saw all day :-)

Still, it is a city that attracts huge numbers of blonde, good-looking hopefuls hoping to make a break into the entertainment world. So, make sure you collect the autograph of your waiter because you never know, he may be the next Leonardo de Caprio!



Aunty Jo-Jo @ Rodeo Drive, Los Angeles

No comments: